♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Holly
Character : Esmeralda
Language: German

WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:46

Yeah, if necessary, could you afford something like a GoMic? It's made by Samson, and it's what I used before I got my Meteor Mic instead.

But whatever you used, I'm sure we could figure out a way to get the quality up. I've got Adobe Audition which I've used to fix up audios in the past.
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

Mood : I'm in my own candyfloss world~

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Oona
Character : Merida
Language: Japanese

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:51

I have this stupid headset which quality is crap. DDX I haven't used it about in a year so i'll have to try if it's that terrible than I thought. ;_; BUT I LOVED THIS MIC! DD::: And it was quite expensive too. It just stopped working, i've tried different USB-cables, three different computer holes (what) and tried to blow the dust out and everything! DX

Aaaww, thank you so much Holly. ;_; ♥ I feel like an idiot crying over a mic but seriously, I have so many auditions and things to record, THIS CAN'T HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! DX
...but maybe on the bright side, now I can buy like one of those super expensive but super-good-quality Blue Yeti mic or something like that. x__x Something that WON'T DIE in my hands. :F This mic went through some tough times... :'D
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Holly
Character : Esmeralda
Language: German

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:54

Aw, I think I'd cry if mine died! I love my not so little mic that looks like a Turret from Portal. XD Seriously, it's a really good mic and quite cheap compared to others of the same quality.

I have loads of stuff to eventually record (as soon as the runner of the Lion King full fandub sends the cast a message -_-) XD
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 23:00

OOOH OONA :O HOW YOU DO THAT? god!
but keeeeeep calm! you'll gonna find a way, ok?
well, don't feel yourself like a idiot Smile I understand, our big passion is do fandubs, so, our "secret weapon" is our mic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

Mood : I'm in my own candyfloss world~

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Oona
Character : Merida
Language: Japanese

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 23:08

Yup, it's officially dead. x__x Gaahh, how did this happen? D: *goes to look for superexpensive but superquality mics*

Thank you Marcella. ;_; ♥
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 23:11

oooh honey, don't cry! hahahaha, you're welcome <3 oh man, I'm really inspired today! I'll put another video on my channel!
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 1:02

Anyone here? I'm bored :c
Back to top Go down
° Mlleauvive °
° Mlleauvive °

Mood : ° Good. °

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : ° Sophie °
Character : ° Pocahontas °
Language: ° French °

PostSubject: ° Mamzelle'OVive! °   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 9:22

Mamzelle'OVive! ★

OMGOMGOMGOMG! T_T

I don't speak good English... I'm sorry! I learn this language for only 1 year ... I Use Usually " Google Translat "...

But i try to write without much use. I hope you understand me ... Already sorry for spelling errors ... >.<

I am Sophie and I'm 15.
My birthday is 3rd of January.
I measure 1 meter 60 centimeters.
I'm quite small ... --'
I'm Belguim.
I live in a big house in the countryside.
I am calm and very stressed.
Others say that I am courageous.
I love helping people.
I am also studious. ^^
My Pseudo... Mlle= Miss// Eauvive= WhiteWater. ; )

Spoiler:

I love reading, speaking, painting, singing, drawing,...
I sing since childhood. Very Happy
This is my main passion. I'm crazy singing! <3
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mlleauvive?feature=guide
I sing mostly in French but I sing often in Dutch and in Italian and I sing rarely in English and in Japanese.
I Play the piano since five years, of the recorder when I was little and djembé: http://fi-roots.com/images/djembe.jpg
I learn music in one academy since eight years.
Next year, I began singing opera! ♥️

I learn Dutch in school since five years. It's one beautiful language!
I Learn also Italian with my father. ♥️

I love Cheese, Ice-Cream and Apple! :3
I quite like fish...
I like pasta.
I am crazy about italian food. *-*

I love disney movies since all small!
My favorit Disney Are " The Hunchbacl Of Notre-Dame, Jungle Book, Pocahontas, the Aristocats, Beauty And The Beast, The Lady And The Tramp, ... "
I love " Belle, Lady, Flynn, Rapunzel, Esmeralda, Frollo,...

My favorit countries are " Belguim, France and Italy. =D
I am of Italian origin. ; ) It's one beautiful land! *o*

I like the French variety: "Edith Piaf, Nolwenn Leroy, Calogero, Mauranne, Brigitte, Mozart L'Opéra Rock, Serge Gainsburg,... "
But that is not too mushy ...
I love Japanese music: " Akiko Shikata, Kalafina,... "
I Love Muse, Queen ( Bohemian Rapsody ♥️ ), Super Tramp,... I LOVE ROCK!
I"m crazy about Debussy! *-*

I love books! ♥️
I Like Harry Potter, Twilight, Beautiful Darkness a lot!

That's it. I think that's all. ; )
I wrote a little presentation for me and it still took almost an hour ... T_T
But hey, writing in English is a good exercise for me! =)
And I have hardly used "Google Translate". : D

Oh, by the way! I am very proud and honored to be part of this group of girls with ausi ​​talented! *-*

° KiSu! °
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mlleauvive?feature=mhee
myfriendignorance
myfriendignorance

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Laura
Character : Melody
Language: Swedish

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 11:23

It has been a lot of fun reading through everything. You all seem so amazing and gorgeous! I'm spending my holiday right now on an island at our summerhouse. Such a wonderful weather today! Smile
So something about me...

My name is Laura and i'm 17. My bday is 8th may. I live in Finland, and here comes the question i hear way too often: "why do you speak swedish?" that's because i'm finland's swedish, swedish is my mothertongue. My mother is swedish speaking and father finnish speaking. I'm bilingual and that means my finnish is just as good as swedish. I study in a swedish speaking senior high school. What else what else.. Yeah well my nickname is weird right, it's cause i used to love paramore lol. I've been playing classic piano for 10 years, and i've been figureskating for 10 aswell but now i work as a figureskating trainer for 3-8 year old kids. I love that job! I also work for a company called savuhovi, i sell ham and salami and stuff like that at the citymarket in my hometown. I live close to helsinki Smile i also play tennis and i work out A LOT. I lift weights and i go to lesmills classes, so girls, i'm pretty tough haha Very Happy

I started fandubbing about 8 months ago on YT though i made my first fandub when i was 13. I just posted that fandub on YT go check it out haha. I was a little "emo girl" at that time lol. I've never taken singing lessons. I'm also a member of the multidubgirls, i decided to audition for this group aswell cause i was sure that i wouldn't make it..

I have a dog, a cavalier king charles spaniel and his name is Toffe Smile I have a portuguese boyfriend so i'm trying to study portuguese. I'll send pictures of me when i get home from this island lol. Oh and i'm good at physics and math Smile i wanna study medicine in the future. I'm 172 cm tall and my hair is dark blode-light brown something like that. I love the little mermaid and disney. There's no better movies than the old disney movies. I'm not much into tv series or movies, but i love books. I believe in God Smile (great information right hahah)
I've forgot about something...hmm.. I guess this was enough haha. Nice to meet you all girls Smile

Btw Marcella, your last name is Santos right? It's funny cause my boyfriends last name aswell haha Smile
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 17:22

first, Sophie, this is my favorite name, will be the name of my daughter one day <3 so, you are so a talented girl! I read everything.. and is just impressive! also, you so so so so pretty! you've a face so sweet! well, I didn't know that the voice of your channel is about a 15 girl :O really, I'm SHOCKED! is a voice so trained, mature.. I just LOOOVE! by the way, you're AMAZING!

nooow, Laura (is a name very comum here in Brazil, you know? *-*) I'm so jealous of you right now! All I want is a summerhouse for this vocations! haha. I'm really impressed with you too, girl! You do so many things, and wooow! And you never taken singing lessons? WOW O.O that's impressive.. you're voice sound so profissional! oh, your boyfriend have the same lastname that me? COOL *-*

LOVE YOU, GIRLS!
Back to top Go down
° Mlleauvive °
° Mlleauvive °

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 18:32

Ho thank you! :3
I also love my name! Wink
xD I'm often told that my neigh does not my age ... ^ ^
I sing the last few years, I'm glad you like my times. -*
That's nice, I love this photo.
Back to top Go down
myfriendignorance
myfriendignorance

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Laura
Character : Melody
Language: Swedish

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 18:43

thank you so much Marcella! you have an amazing voice yourself!!

i promised to send a few pictures, so here they are Smile i was too lazy to make them smaller so i just sent the links.
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/33ferzq.jpg

this one is taken after a Peter Pan-figure skating show! (guess what character i was hahaha)
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/e1afko.jpg

and my doggy doggy.
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/20qnecx.jpg
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 18:50

yeah Sophie, I love your videos, I love your voice *-* <3

Oh god, Laura, you're SOOO beautiful! REALLY beautiful :O you remember me someone, but I don't know who! *aaa*
also, I wanna bite your dog! *-----------------------*
Back to top Go down
° Mlleauvive °
° Mlleauvive °

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 18:53

Thank You! :3

I Love Also Your Voice! *-*
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 18:55

WOOOOW, REALLY? O.O I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW <3 THANKYOU A L-O-T!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔ :: Introducing yourself :: Main informations-