♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carnolte
Carnolte

Mood : I'm in my own candyfloss world~

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Oona
Character : Merida
Language: Japanese

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 12:23

Hi there you lovely sweetiepies! ♥️

Well my brains are active today, hahah. Very Happy I thought it would be lovely and awesome to get to know to each one of you! ^^ I already know something about most of the members and some of them are my friends, but i'd love to know more about everyone of you. :> So I came up with this idea, that to this topic, everyone of us would write a little introduce of ourselves. ♥️

I can go first and at the same time give an example. Smile

So HI! Very Happy ♥️ As you may already know, my name is Oona (Iiris Aurora) and i'm 14 years old girl. My birthday is 19th of november and i'm turning 15 then. I live in Finland and loooove singing and fandubbing, they're definitely my biggest passions. That leads to my future job goal and dream which is an actress, voice actress and a singer. :') I still have a loong way to go, but few finnish dubbing companies are already looking roles for me to audition for, after I sent my voice sample to them. ^^ I also would love to act and sing in a musical. o: it would combine perfectly the two things I love the most; singing and acting. ♥️

I also love animals, hahah. :') I have a black cat called Hiro and I love him. ^^ ♥️ He's very doggish and very social cat, hahah. I also love summery fields, berries, drawing, painting, listening music, warm wind, rain, photographing and everything. ♥️ My favorite TV-shows are the Friends, the Simpsons, Sherlock, Skins, Desperate housewives and many more which I can't remember right now. :'D I also love movies and reading but there's too many favourite movies and books of mine. :') But my favourite genres for both are horror, sci-fi, action, comedy and FANTASY. ♥️ But one of my favourite book series of all time is The Hunger Games. *o* And for the movie at the moment I would say Prometheus. Smile

Hmm, as a person i'm well... very interesting. XD I'm kinda weird, socially awkward and retarted, stubborn, jumpy, smiling, random and I laugh a lot and I have mental illnesses. Razz Seriously i'm so unsocial but still super social, hahah. XD I have tons of internet friends from different countries but very small friend group IRL. Oh and my memory is awful. But otherwise, I think i'm pretty nice person? Hahah, don't worry, I don't bite so feel free to come and chat with me. ♥️ And feel free to add me on Skype! Smile My Skype name is carnolte.

And about how I look.. well.. i'm quite ugly. :'D I'm pretty tall, 170cm and I have red straight and longish hair. It's pretty short actually, but still over my shoulders. It's naturally brown, but i've dyed it red. I have super light and invisible brows and golden brown eyes. I have glasses, but I don't wear them like... ever. :'D I LOOOOOOOVE cardigans! XD They're my trademark. I have tons of cardigans and my style is very wide. Razz I mean, sometimes I like to keep everything muted and simple and sometimes I wanna wear everything complicated and colorful, hahah. But my style is basically very girly and I have obsession for high heels. I don't own very many pair (unfortunately..) yet, but I still love them. *o* I also have obsession with accessories.. :') I love scarfs, rings, bracelets, hairbands, hair accessories, earrings, bags, purses, necklaces and I looooove nail polishes and nail art! *o* Now i'm having a "dry season" and my nails are pretty dull, but couple months ago I had this phase my nail's art changed everyday and was every time very complicated. Very Happy

I'm 100% sure I forgot something, but i'll add them later, if they pop into my mind. :3 And I hope I didn't frighten anyone of you with my text. :'D But NOW, stage is yours~ ♥️

xoxo,
your co-leader Oona ♥️

Last edited by Carnolte on Mon 2 Jul - 15:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDreamerAriel
TheDreamerAriel

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Ariel
Character : Snow White
Language:

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 12:55

Wow, this is very great topic Oona! ♥️ Love it, and I can tell you something about me too:

Well I'm very ordinary girl from Spain. My name is Ariel, and I'm 17 years old. Actually, now I live in America, but I was born in Spain. I love different languages, travelling, photographing, drawing, dancing ballet and of course fandubbing, singing (althought i'm not very good at it) animals, movies, music everything! ♥️ I think my biggest passions are ballet, singing and travelling Smile

I've been dancing ballet since I was just little girl. I love it! ♥️ At the begin, it seemed so hard and demanding, but now it is very VERY nice and awesome! I wouldn't say easy, but not that hard anymore. I've been dancing almost 13 years! Very Happy That's a lot I think. I just love it so much, and I'm going to keep going, because ballet is my passion.

WHO are you? ♬ Ballet_2

Well, then I love travelling too! ♥️ I've been in Finland, America, Spain (ofc), Creece, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Holland, Cuba, and in Africa! Smile Many countries yes! Smile My definitely favorites are Finland and Africa! I actually lived in Finland almost 3 years! And it was awesome! ♥️ Finland is very beautiful and nice country! And peoples are very very nice and friendly! Smile I very proud of that my group has Finnish members too xD I ♥️ U Finland!

WHO are you? ♬ Flag_of_Finland.svg_1-320x240

And I love Africa too! ♥️ It's very hot and awesome country! Smile There is lot of different animals and places! Smile Once I was in African safari, and it was so amazing! I saw so many animals! Lions, tigers, hippos, elefants, crocodiles, gorillas, monkeys, everything! ♥️ elephant I just love Africa, and I would like to visit there again! Smile

WHO are you? ♬ Safari

Hmm.. what about then.. Well I love music! My favorite artists/bands are B.O.B, Fun, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Lana Del Ray, Adele, Muse, Alan Menken (♥️ He's genious! ♥️), Bruno Mars, Usher, Ne-Yo, Maroon 5, and many many more! ♥️

Hmm.. and maybe I should tell little bit more what do I look,
well, i have long LOOONG dark brown hair, and brown eyes! Smile I usually wear jeans and ordinary shirst or hoodie, and I wear lot of dresses and skirts! Smile I'm little princess queen ♥️ Haha Smile I love makeup! ♥️ And I love all kind of beauty stuff! Everyday I spend atleast 15 minutes to do my makeup! Very Happy I'm very girly actually! And haha, my favorite color is PINK♥️ or yellow :3 So there is definitely little princess inside me Smile

Soo, well, I'm sure I forgot something very important, but yeah.. so here is some info about me!! ♥️ Very Happy

xoxo,
Ariel ♥️

Last edited by TheDreamerAriel on Wed 4 Jul - 7:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Holly
Character : Esmeralda
Language: German

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 13:18

Hm, well I'm not very good at talking about myself, but I'll try. XD

I'm Holly (Holly Elizabeth Rivers is my full name), I'm from the North West of England. I'm 16 and will be 17 on the 5th February next year. I love singing (I actually have to go to my singing lesson soon), learning languages (I used to learn French and Spanish in school, but now I just teach myself German and Dutch). I am obsessed with musicals and the actress Willemijn Verkaik. I'm actually travelling to Holland to see Wicked there again next week. Very Happy Which I'm very excited about. Next year I'll be in Sixth Form, if I got the GCSE results I need and I'll be taking Music, History, English Literature and Psychology. Very Happy

My favourite musicals are Wicked, Elisabeth, Rebecca, Blood Brothers, We Will Rock You, Ghost, Rent...erm, quite a few. XD

I have very, very long hair, past my hips. It's sort of reddy brown right now because I'm trying to grow out the dye. XD I have dark brown eyes and I'm very tall. I only really wear what's comfortable, jeans and t-shirt.

I have a cat named Tia, whom I've had since I was 6. She's 12 this year. XD

Most people think I'm shy but then they get to know me and...yeah I'm one of the weirdest people ever. XD Most of my best friends I've never met in person and are from Germany, America and some from England, like me.

My all time favourite movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Very Happy Followed by Rent. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel (as anyone who knows me on YouTube knows because I never stop doing Ariel fandubs), closely followed by Rapunzel.

My favourite country I've ever travelled to so far is the Netherlands, because everyone is so friendly and helpful and I love Dutch as a language and hope to be fluent in it one day. And German too. Smile

I spend most of my free time fandubbing and singing. My dream job would be as a voice actress, but I also love History so anything with that would be great too.

Last edited by Holly on Mon 2 Jul - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

Mood : She's in love

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Lucie
Character : Ariel
Language: English

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 13:28

Oh god, I'm sooo bad at introductions :'D Well, I'll start with the most important things first, and then I'll see what comes to my mind :3

My name is Lucie (I also give Lucy, sometimes but Lucie's my real name) and my middle names are Ambre Désirée (Amber Desired, if you want an english equivalent :p). I'm French and I'm a jumpy 15 year-old girl. My birthday is on January 27th, yay :'D So now I'll have to wait until next year to get presents from you, girls :3 *coughs*

Oona's my biggest Youtube friend, so our personnalities are quite similar x) I'm sooo socially awkward, and almost asocial, but it's fine to me :p I looove languages, and I speak English fluently even if I still make many written mistakes. In september, I'll be in 11th grade, and I'll start learning Italian, which is something I'm very excited about ♥️ I also learned spanish for 3 years, and I still have 2 years to complete (: Of course, I also love singing, acting, performing *-* Even if I'm the most neverous girl, and I'm able to throw up anytime before I'm on stage, due to stage-fright yeah :'D Mmmh... what else? Oh yeah, my two other passions in life are British TV series (Doctor Who and Sherlock, especially *---*) and WICKEEED. I'm such a musical theater freak Surprised I only saw a very few musicals, because going to the capital city or London would be sooo expensive :'D But I saw many of them, and it's my main passion *-* I've got a whole wall in my bedroom covered with posters and tickets x)

All the musicals I saw, as far as I remember (in chronological order) : Mamma Mia, Wicked, We will rock you, Shrek the musical, Avenue Q, and Hair I love you Maybe that in october we'll be off to Broadway, so I hope I'll see something new *-* Maybe Once because it looks great and it received a lot of Tony's, but we'll surely see Wicked again :3 The musical I regret soooo much I didn't saw is definitely Matilda T.T The musical looks soooo supermegamazing Surprised *cries*

Also, my dream would be to become a musical actress. And my dreamrole is definitely Nessarose, from Wicked :'D SEE THAT TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL GIIIRL ♫ Hum hum. Sorry. Well, I'm not tragically beautiful yet, so that's a bit awkward, but her character is so twisted o: And I'd love to wear the silver/red slippers :'D and sit in a wheel-chair for 2h without having to do anything :3 Just kidding. Also, one of my closest friends is definitely going to audition for Boq, if the musical comes to France, so we'd be the perfect Boq/Nessa pairing, no doubt *-* Yup, it's my main goal in life (: It's probably never going to happen, but I'll try to do my best to come as close as I can :p

Now maybe a physical description? That's pretty awkward, sorry :'D I told you, I suck at descriptions :p I'm a very short girl (I'M A HOBBIIIIT ♥️ no, seriously I'm like 1m57 tall), and I tried to live as healthy as possible, for the previous months (: *-* I've got long brown hair, but recently I died them red I love you and a very very VERY pale skin. My eyes are blue-grey, and my face is kind of round x) I should wear glasses, but I only wear them to read on the board, at school (a) Mmh, for my clothes, I usually wear dresses because I looove dresses, and high-heels because I'm so small :'D But the most comfortable outfits for me are definitely a nice pair of jeans, a boyish sweatshirt and converses *-* OH! And the most important thing that I almost forgot: I'M A NAILPOLISH FREAK. I've got like 30 different colors, that's crazy :'D And I started nailart, but I'm sooo bad at it that I stopped after my first try x) Since I often change my nailpolish, I can tell you that today, my nails are pink like the forum design :3

I also love headbands, and pretty funky ones *-* When I wear a red one, all my friends called me Snow White, because of my pale skin and my dark hair haha :'D But now that I'm a redhead, it will be more like Ginny Weasley, yup Arrow It actually looks supercute, I'm so glad I did this *-* I also love curling my hair, so since it looks sooo beautiful on redheads, it's definitely going to be the best haircolor I've ever had :')

Last edited by SmoothLullaby on Mon 2 Jul - 15:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://disneymelodydubs.forumactif.com
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 14:58

Oh my, I feel like such a stalker, I enjoy way too much hearing more about you girls... :'D Reading these reminded me that I have to add something more about me, so feel free to check my post again, if you wanna know how I look etc. more. X) Hahah.
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 16:48

OOOK, it's my turn *-*
wow, that's a pretty good idea made this topic, Oona!

well, Who I am?
hm.. My name's Marcella (Almeida dos Santos), I'm 15, and my birthday is on 18 march Very Happy I've lived all my life on Brazil, and I never traveled for another country, but one day, I'll ♥️

I started make fandubs this year, but I've always loved dubs and disney movies ♥️ *-* My favorite movie ever is The Little Mermaid. I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT! also, I like musical movies, romantic, etc, etc Smile Oh, and my favorites series are FRIENDS (♥️), House.. and I forgot what I was saying.

My dream, also, is be a dubber, especially, a disney dubber! but I want do psychology, I adore this.

SOO, what I like.. hm.. These days, what I most love to do is fandubs, especially in multilanguage (I wish could speak all they! especially english, french, finnish, dutch, german and hebrew Sad ). But I looove sing, I loooove sleep and I loooooooooove eat! Yeah, like my sister says, I'll die alone, fat and with a lot cats. But I love cats. I have 2 pretty cats, 2 really idiot dogs and 1 so beautiful bird *-* so, I looove animals too Very Happy
But I'm not a totally idiot girl *-* I like to be always with my family, and my friends, all this things ♥️

I'm a person so idiot. really, I'm idiot. A LOT. I'm laughing all the time, smiling, saying that I love the people, and always gived a name for my things. Like my purse, Jubs ♥️ OOOW, I LOVE PURSES *-* I HAVE A LOT OF THEM! sorry about this. so... I'm so retarted, but always happy Smile

Well, my favorite singer, obsession, is Taylor Swift ♥️ And the people always say with I'm look like her, but that's not true. just my hair.

Oh, I'm a very short girl too *-* I've 1m60, green dark eyes, a blond and a rolled hair not so long, but also not so short, and I have a pale skin. I LOOOOOVE DRESSES <3 I've a style romantic, but basic.

soooo, that's me. Hope you not be bored after read this :'D
Love you, girls ♥️

PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH (:

Back to top Go down
Rosasfandub
Rosasfandub

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Rosa
Character : Rapunzel
Language: Finnish

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 16:50

Ah I LOOVE introductions! ♥️ Smile

Oh, Marcella, don't worry! I'm 10 cm shorter than you, haha! ♥️ Very Happy And oh, we almost have same birthday! My Birthday is 15 of March Very Happy

Okay, well I'm very ordinary girl from Finland. My name is Rosa, and I'm 14 years old. My hobbies are singing, fandubbing (my biggest passions), drawing, listening to music, and playing the piano! Smile I love fandubbing and singing so much, and they are definitely my biggest passions! I also love to play the piano. I've been playing it over 8 years! Smile I love it! I have my own piano in my room, so I play it a lot!

Then I also love drawing, and I've been drawing since I was just a little girl, I usually draw pictures of my idols and inspirations. Like actors, singers, characters etc. My idol is Johnny Depp, so I draw him a lot. He is SOOO amazing actor, and very handsome haha Wink

Oh and about acting.. well my biggest dream is to become an actress, or voiceactress! Smile I would love to do both! ♥️ I love watching a movies and I just love making movies, acting, singing and stuff like that. I just wanna be a SUPERSTAR! And I WANNA LIVE IN HOLLYWOOD! AND BE FAMOUS! ♥️ Oh, someday I will have my own star in Hollywood Walk of Fame! ♥️ You will see it!! Very Happy

My favorite actors/actresses are Johnny Depp ♥️, Leonardo DiCaprio ♥️, Josh Hutcherson ♥️, Robert Pattinson ♥️, Taylor Lautner ♥️, Rupert Grint, Ashton Kutcher, Christina Ricci, Penelope Cruz, Orlando Bloom, Mandy Moore, Kristen Stewart, etc.

My favorite bands/artists are Muse, Justin Bieber, Simple Plan, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, Disney, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pitbull, Eminem, Usher, Elokuu etc.

And hmm.. maybe I can tell too something about what do I look alike Smile

Well I have brown curly long hair, and green eyes! Smile I like to keep my hair down. I love wearing dresses and high heels! I also love using perfumes! ♥️ Smile I'm truly lady I think Very Happy I like also design clothes and shoes and bags and everything! ♥️ I love fashion Smile I also love makeups! ♥️ If I'm not going to be an actress I would like to go the beautyschool and be hairdresser or something Smile

And here is pic of me:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2291916522/4ecy3tdvyhb50one97eb.jpeg

Well, I think this is all.. I think that I still forgot something, but well.. Very Happy Yeah..

With love,
Rosa ♥️

P.S OMG, so many smile-faces! ♥️ Very Happy Haha, sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 16:59

WOW, THAT'S SOO COOL!
Really girls, all we have a dream, and with this group, I believe we're most closer of what we want. Please do not give up this.
I identified with ALL OF YOU :O
All you should be beautiful, and you are talented. what else we want for this group, like Rosa says, BE A SUCESS, FAMOUS? hahaha ♥
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 17:12

Gosh, you girls are amazing *-* And aaaaw, Rosa you look so magnificent :OO affraid *dies* I love you Here are a few pictures of me, too (: The first ones are pretty awkward, since it was late at night when I took them :'D
Spoiler:

Awkward much? YES x) Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SmoothLullaby on Mon 2 Jul - 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 17:43

Oh god Lucie and Rosa you look beyond beutiful, obviously. X) <3

Here's two pictures of me, I know I look pretty terrible but anyways. :'D
WHO are you? ♬ Img_7111
WHO are you? ♬ Img_7012

Oh my the first one is big. o: Well I hope you don't mind. :'3 And I hope you didn't get majorly traumatized. XD
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 17:53

O.M.G! YOU'RE GIRLS LOOK SOOOOOO BEATUFIL! FJOASI FHDUISAFHASIUDHIUDHNSAFDSA D *-*
REALLY, ALL YOU! HOW CAN YOU BE SO BEAUTIFUL? GOD!

sooo, I'll put a picture mine here too! Very Happy please, don't laught of me (:

That's me, my cat, and me and my bff yesterday *-*

WHO are you? ♬ 39130211
WHO are you? ♬ 52357311
WHO are you? ♬ 26517013
WHO are you? ♬ 42030411
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 17:57

Wow you guys are so grogeous!

Here have some of my stage door pictures from my last trip to Holland: (The only time I let myself be photographed is at stagedoor XD)

Me and Willemijn Verkaik (hate myself in this one, oh well, it's Willemijn Verkaik):
WHO are you? ♬ P2222_10

Me and Renée van Wegberg:
WHO are you? ♬ P2216_10

Me and Chantal Janzen:
WHO are you? ♬ P2217010

Last edited by Holly on Mon 2 Jul - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 17:58

Sorry...they went huge...*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:08

Honey, Holly, really, what you talking about? You're beautiful! really, you have a beautiful pretty face! you're gorgeous! please, don't say you're not. and please, don't say we're bringing your self esteem way down! you're pretty, and a lucky girl, really talented! love you, ok? don't say that, honey! ♥
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:09

Ah, thank you!! XD I actually have gotten used to these picture a lot. But thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:11

Reading back, it does sound like I said that for sympathy...I really didn't. Me and my big mouth again. XD
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:14

Of course, you need used these pictures, they're awesome! *-*
I just telling you the truth <3
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:16

Thank you so much, Marcella!! ♥
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:19

GIRLS, hold on x) Stop being beautiful, my self-esteem went down sooo much :'D MARCELLA, GIVE ME YOUR FACE. GIVE ME YOUR FACE, AND YOUR HAIR, AND YOUR CLOTHES, AND YOUR BODY and everything :'D

And Holly, why are you saying this? :O You look really pretty *-* By the way you were sooo right about your hair: it's so long *dies* You must be so pretty in real life :3 But don't be ashamed of your pictures, because when I get photographed at stage doors, I look exactly the same x) I don't usually wear make up, because I'm too afraid I will get red and ugly, before I get to see the actors :')
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:23

oh, Lucie, thank you so much O.O FHUDISAHFJPOSAKDSAODKASLJFKLASDAS
all you girls are beautiful! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL, are you understand? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL! ♥
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:24

I sometimes wear makeup to the theatre but most of it gets cried off. XD And then I don't really care because OMG FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME. XD Mostly my pictures come out looking awkward to me because I never know what to do with my mouth. I've recently gotten braces, because my teeth where really badly wonky. So it's making it easier now. Very Happy (Having people tell I look weird in pictures for most of my life is not helpful XD).

Oh but there are some better pictures of me, but I'm too lazy to look for them. XD I'm essentially a very lazy person.

And Lucie, stop being silly, you're beautiful. *_* Seriously.

Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 18:34

First, you're right Holly! I always don't know what do to when I'll take a picture. Sometimes I stay with a face of, am, I don't know! hahaha
but smile, girl! SMILE *-*! you have a pretty smile!

second, Lucie, she's right. what you talking about? you're bautiful beautiful beautiful! give me your eyes :O

and, above all, never forgotten that all you have a AMAZING voice! and that's why we're here! Oh girls, I just like so much of you *-*
Back to top Go down
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Mariska
Character : Mulan
Language: Dutch

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 19:31

My turn my turn!^^

Alright first things first my name. I'm Mariska (full name Mariska Alexandra Switser) And I'm 19 years old. My birthday is 15 July, so I'm almost turning 20 (haha I'm old XD) I live in the Netherlands and I love to sing. I am kinda shy when it comes to singing Embarassed But a month ago I created my youtube acount and did an audition for a multilanguage collab of a whole new world. And it worked out somehow XD

Now for my nickname SingingLightning. It's simple actually. We had a thunderstorm and at that moment I was recording my first fandub Down to the sea from the little Mermaid. And I didn't had a name yet, so my nickname was born XD

My hobbies are singing, fandubbing and play waterpolo. Oh I also like to draw, watching movies (Horror) watching animes (totally love Naruto XD) and play video games. I love to play the Legend of Zelda ^^. So I'm not really girly I guess Razz

Ive studied to become a nurse, but I didnt liked it so I quit. Now I study to become a primary school teacher Very Happy For my birthday I get vocal lessons, so maybe I'll try something like The X-factor or the Voice of Holland someday. Or perhaps the Eurovision song contest cause I want to meet Eric Saade, he's HAWT XD Embarassed I really really really want to be part of a voice cast of Disney. That would be awesome Very Happy

My favorite musical and Disney movie is The Lion King. I really want to see Wicked with Chantal Janzen and Willemijn Verkaik. So Holly I'm reaaaaaaally jealous Razz
I have 3 rabbits and 2 birds. I'm almost going to Turkey for Holiday ^^

Alright now my personality Twisted Evil Haha. Well um It's like I've got two sides XD. I can be really calm, serious and well maybe shy? But I guess I also am hyperactive, stubborn, always smiling, sarcastic. Well I can be a real clown jocolor

And now my looks albino Well I am 170 cm. And I've got brown eyes and brown hair. I guess my favorite colours to wear are black, gray and blue. Seriously everything in my wardrobe has that colour Shocked

WHO are you? ♬ Img1088950469
Well that's me tongue It's a really old picture though... I like the hat XD

Bye xoxo lol!

Mariska
I suck at English, but I hope you all understand.(A)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 19:35

Haha, don't worry, I've had a few people tell me that. XD I hope I get to see them together again next week, I haven't seen them together since I saw the first two previews back in October. Very Happy I can't wait to be surrounded by people speaking Dutch again, I love it. Dutch is such a pretty language. *_*

And I'm super jealous that everyone on here is fluent in more than one language. Oh well, I can dream of the day I'm fluent in German and Dutch. XD
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 19:41

WOOOW! Mariska (loved that name) you're studing for become a primary school teacher? ME TOO O.O here on Brazil have a school just for this, and I wanna make psychology, but working more with kids. so, I'm doing that Very Happy
oh girl, you're so so so so so so SOO beautiful! *-----* also, you're look like more a 16 girl! Really! hahaha
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

WHO are you? ♬ Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔ :: Introducing yourself :: Main informations-