♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Mariska
Character : Mulan
Language: Dutch

WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 19:51

Hahahaha thanks Marcella. I don't know how old I was when I took this picture tongue I think I was 18 here.
And you're also studying to become a teacher? Cool! So that makes us future colleagues Razz
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 19:57

yes yes yes *-----* also, this school is more hard than the others. REALLY HARD! My life this year is basically study, study and study a little more! so, the normal school have 3 years, but mine have 4. But I love what I do! Very Happy
yeah, who's know? one day I can travel and we gonna work together! haha
Back to top Go down
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:03

Hahaha I know, my whole life changed when I studied to become a nurse. Study, eat, sleep and study:P I don't think that will change. But I don't care, I really want this^^
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:15

That's true sweet ! Everything to our dreams come true, right? <3
Back to top Go down
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:18

Absolutely Wink
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

Mood : She's in love

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Lucie
Character : Ariel
Language: English

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:22

Like a Disney song says "The dream that you wish will come true" :3 It's really sweet to believe this much in your dreams, Mariska ♥️ And by the way, you look so beautiful *-*

I'll work hard to achieve my dreams too. I already planned to restart ballet lessons, and when I graduate, to move to Paris so I can enter the school of dramatic arts I'm dreaming of I love you I'll also have to earn money, because it's quite expensive, but I'll achieve it because I believe in it I love you
Back to top Go down
https://disneymelodydubs.forumactif.com
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:28

absolutely, Lucie! you gonna make your wish come true!
It's just believe and fight to this (:
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

Mood : I'm in my own candyfloss world~

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Oona
Character : Merida
Language: Japanese

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:47

Oh my, a lot of messages, haha! XD It's great to get to know each one of you better, all of you seems like very sweet and kind persons! Smile And your dreams are amazing and i'm sure you all are gonna achieve your dreams! *o* ♥️

And dear god, you're so beautiful, all of you. O_O I'm dying here, seriously I feel so ugly now.. XD But yeah, you all look very unique and gorgeous, beyond stunning. o: And seriously, your names are beautiful. O_O ♥️ I mean Marcella, Mariska, Lucie, Holly, Rosa, Ariel, what an amazing pack of unique and BEAUTIFUL names! :3 ♥️

I'll work hard to achieve my dreams too. ^^ I feel suffocated very easily, so I don't think i'm gonna be able to do anything else but the thing(s) I love which are acting, singing and performing. :3 I'm still in the middle of healing process and trying to get rid of my awful stage performing phobia but it's much better than year ago. Fandubbing and singing in YT has really helped me to rebuild my self-esteem. :3 ♥️ I have no idea where i'm gonna go, i'm trying to get this drama school and after that to an university theatre (not sure how to translate it from finnish to english, but I hope you understand what I mean) in Helsinki, but I really desire to move for example, to France and study there to become an actress. *o* And then i'll find Lucie and start our own musical with her.. :'3

And I also wanna start dancing ballet again! :3 ♥️ I've dance ballet for eight years but couple years ago I quitted... Now it really bugs me and I would like to start it again. D:
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:56

Oona, you're so sweet! You're a talented, beautiful (REALLY) and a sweet girl!
I believe, if we work hard, of course, we can do everything we're saying here. Also, I've phobia of stage and sing. Yeah, I'm so afraid for sing, I don't know what courage made me put my videos on youtube, cause I really don't think I'm good on what I do (for tell the truth, I hate my voice, I think sounds like a potato or a duck), so I always practicing for be better, and, who's know, one day, I can be amazing, awesome a good fandubber Very Happy So, when I see the audition for this group and made my audition, and Ariel choosed me, wow, I stayed just SHOCKED! And happy, so so so so so happy. And now, I'm here *-*
Back to top Go down
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:58

Haha that's awesome! Can we get free tickets when you two make it to broadway?Razz
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Holly
Character : Esmeralda
Language: German

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 20:59

If I could dance I'd love to work in musicals, but I've basically got two left feet and can't move my hands and arms in different ways at the same time. XD But I can dream to be a voice actress. Very Happy

And you definitely do not sound like a duck or a potato! Your voice is beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:04

True, Marcella you don't sound like duck or potato, not at all! :'D You sound very beautiful, your voice is unique, pure and super gorgeous. :3 ♥ You have to believe in yourself, because you truly are talented! *o*

Hahah, Mariska, sure, we'll book your tickets first! X3 ♥
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:05

And you definitely do not sound like a duck or a potato! Your voice is beautiful!!

well, I hate dance! Like I already sayed, I'm retarted! hahaha of course you can dream, and of course you can make this come true, holly! you're AMAZING!
wow, you think? I've so afraid! omg .. hahaha
Back to top Go down
SingingLightning
SingingLightning

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:06

mahvsannyl10 wrote:
Oona, you're so sweet! You're a talented, beautiful (REALLY) and a sweet girl!
I believe, if we work hard, of course, we can do everything we're saying here. Also, I've phobia of stage and sing. Yeah, I'm so afraid for sing, I don't know what courage made me put my videos on youtube, cause I really don't think I'm good on what I do (for tell the truth, I hate my voice, I think sounds like a potato or a duck), so I always practicing for be better, and, who's know, one day, I can be amazing, awesome a good fandubber Very Happy So, when I see the audition for this group and made my audition, and Ariel choosed me, wow, I stayed just SHOCKED! And happy, so so so so so happy. And now, I'm here *-*

Well I wish the ducks sounded like you. That would bring some good music on the streets in the Netherlands Cool And I know what you mean.I think my voice sounds like a mosquito XD. I mean it can be freaking high Neutral
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:07

wow Oona you're make me so happy right now :'D I think it's just a question of trust. But I can work for better this! <3
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:09

OMG, A MOSQUITO? HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA GOOD JOKE!
girl, you're AMAZING! wow, ducks! that's funny .. hahaha
thank a lot you girls, I think i'm gonna cry here :')
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:13

...well I sound like a dying whale or cat so I WIN! :'D Hahah, but really, that's true, I sound like something would be dying. XD
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:14

SingingLightning wrote:
Haha that's awesome! Can we get free tickets when you two make it to broadway?Razz

Haha, no problem :'D Cool I was really shocked by a comment on one of my videos, by the way O__o I covered a song from Matilda the musical, and a lady asked me if I was American, and going to audition for the Broadway cast oo That comment made my day, my week, my month, my year haha :'D *dies again*

You girls sound all so beautiful, and not at all like ducks I love you Or ducks must sound awefully beautiful, then *-* Your countries will be lucky to have you as talented and beautiful voice actresses, singers or actresses, in the future :3
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:21

HAHAHAHAHA, girls, you make me laughing here!

Oona, your voice is just, WOW, UAU, WOOOOOOOOW!
you have a amazing timbre, a amazing vibrato (perfect) and you sound beautiful, really, really! Looks like a profissional. One day I heard your video, and I stay like: "omg, how old this girl have? who's she? :O" and that amazing and talented girl is you, Oona! *-*

Lucie, the comment of this person on your video is not a surprise for me. Have you ever listened with attention your voice? it's sweet, but the same time, strong, and so so so trained! You girls two sounds like a profissional, and one day will be amazing actress, voice actress, all the things you girls wanted!

THIS GROUP IS JUST AMAZING <3
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:25

Oh my gosh, i'm blushing here. o: ♥ Thank you so much Marcella, that's too sweet! ;_; And it's so amazing and honoring to hear from such a talented singer like you. ♥

YES I AGREE, THIS GROUP IS AMAZING! ♥
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 21:41

O.M.G, you're comment was.. just.. soo.. oh oona, thank you. It's just what I have to tell. Thank you thank you thank you!
Also, I just tell the truth! <3
Back to top Go down
mahvsannyl10
mahvsannyl10

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:29

HEEEEY , some girls of our group still don't registrer here. We need talk with they D:
Back to top Go down
Carnolte
Carnolte

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:39

FUCK. MY. LIFE. DDX Sorry about swearing and sorry for spamming here, but I thought i'd let you know that MY MIC JUST BROKE! ;__; Seriously NO, this can't happen. D: I don't have any other good quality mics. ;_; And I have so much to record! I LOVED THAT MIC, SERIOUSLY NOOOO!! DDD::

Oh god, no. ;_; I'll try to make it work, but I seriously doubt it. It's broken. x_x Now I don't have a mic. DD::
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔
Name : Holly
Character : Esmeralda
Language: German

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:42

Oh no!! What other mics have you got? I used to use my iPod's mic, because, while it isn't great, it's decent. And I could fix up the audio later. But that's terrible!

...And now I feel bad because I have two working mics. I wish I could send one to you!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
SmoothLullaby
SmoothLullaby

♔ DISNEYMELODYDUBS ♔

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jul - 22:44

Oh my god, Oona, NO Shocked CAN'T BE! Can't you record with a camera, with an mp4, with another computer? T.T I record with a Logitech mic, it's something you can find in singing games on Wii or PC :'D But noooo, that's the last thing that could happen Oo
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO are you? ♬   WHO are you? ♬ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO are you? ♬

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♔★ DisneyMelodyDubs ★♔ :: Introducing yourself :: Main informations-